- We will pray for President-elect Trump, elected officials, our nation, our churches, and each other.
- Rooted in the teachings of Jesus and the prophets, we will tell the truth about the world around us, and we will speak up for those who have been marginalized and taken advantage of.
- We will actively resist the temptation to overlook or normalize values, speech, and behavior that are in conflict with what Scripture calls us to.
- In the name of Jesus, we call President-elect Trump to repentance for dishonoring the image of God in others.
- We will fix our eyes on Jesus and, by the power of the Holy Spirit, redouble our efforts to honor the image of God in all people and to love all our neighbors as ourselves.
Appeal to Christians Regarding President-Elect Donald Trump